Breaking News

The kiss of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony at the Latin Grammy Awards

Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez were the sensation of the night at the Latin Grammys 2016. The New York singers sang together and even kissed each other when the audience began screaming for it.

Amid rumors of a possible reconciliation between the exesposos and parents of the twins Max and Emme, J.Lo gave an emotional words to the salsero when giving him the Person of the Year award.

"You're giving us classics that will stay with us forever," she said. "There will always be many things in my life, a mentor, a soul mate, a father. He is not only a Person of the Year, he is a person of all life."

The Puerto Rican singer kissed his ex-wife and dedicated the prize to his children. "This award, this recognition, I want to dedicate it to my children. You have sacrificed more than anyone to see Dad standing here," he said.

"Alex, Arianna, Christian, Ryan, Max and Emme, I am his. I want to dedicate this award to all those people who told me no, that in my life I would never achieve everything I have achieved until today, All those people who told me it was impossible. "

No comments