Breaking News

Justin Bieber fails to try to contact model of a gym

The girl said that she was happy with her boyfriend since he gave her everything she needs.

Justin Bieber tried to contact a beautiful young woman announcing an energy drink on the page of a modest gym in Savanna, Georgia.


In the Instagram account of Fitness on Broughton, Jessica Gober announces the drink in a nice and sexy way, and apparently Justin was impressed with the girl, as she sent a private message to the profile of the gym, where she wrote: Who is that girl in her last post? ", A question that surprised the employees, because the gym has only 70 followers and very little interaction in that social network.




The girl took a picture of Bieber's comment and shared it on her Twitter account where it became viral quickly: "Justin Bieber sent a message to the gym where I work and asked who I was," he said with mockery. 

Criticism of his attitude began to come, and some of the messages warned him that he had missed his greatest opportunity.
Jessica just said, "I'm perfectly happy with my boyfriend, with him I have everything I need."