Breaking News

Leonardo DiCaprio prepares to play Leonardo DaVinci

The film will be based on the notes written inside Walter Isaacson's well-known book.



Leonardo DiCaprio prepares the one that perhaps is the best personage that interprets in all its race. A source revealed that the actor will play the great Italian artist and scientist Leonardo Da Vinci.

Deadline reported that the tape will be based on notes written within the well-known book of Walter Isaacson, which is based on the life of the genius of the Renaissance.


The actor told in an interview in 2014 that his name was in honor of the great artist, and he told an anecdote: "My father said that he and my mother were on their honeymoon and were touring the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy, they Looked at a painting of Da Vinci and as my mother was pregnant, I began to kick furiously. 

My father took that as a sign, and as I suppose, DiCaprio is not far from DaVinci.
 Finally my father being the artist he is, he said that would be the name of his son. "

At the moment no further details are known as to when the film would begin shooting.