Breaking News

The biggest bombs released by the former FBI director in the Senate over President Trump

The former FBI director made explosive statements about President Trump in his appearance in the Senate.FBI

JAMES COMEY TESTIFIES BEFORE THE SENATE




Former FBI Director James Comey testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday. In his speech he said that the White House "lied" in explaining why he was fired by Trump.
He also answered questions about his private talks with the president and the ongoing investigation into possible connections of the president's campaign with Russia.

These are some of Comey's most explosive statements at his appearance.

1. ITS NAKED

"The changing explanations confused me and worried me. [Trump] repeatedly told me that he had done a good job and that he was well liked by the FBI staff."

2. CONFUSED

"I was confused when he said on TV that I was fired for the investigation into Russia and when he said that the layoff was easing pressures." That made no sense. "

3.YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR NAKED MOTION

"I'm not sure.I believe in the president's words that they threw me out for the investigation into Russia," Comey insisted, who revealed that the president had told him in a telephone conversation his desire to dissipate "the cloud" over the House Blanca that's the case.

4.SAYS THAT THEY SPOILED IT

"The White House opted to defame me and, more importantly, told the FBI that the organization was in chaos. They were lies, plain and simple."

5.THE PETITION OF THE PRESIDENT

"I took it as an order," he said of his private conversation with Trump in the White House where, according to Comey, he told him that he "hoped" to abandon the investigation into the ties with Moscow of a former president .

If true, it could be interpreted as an obstruction of justice.

6.TRUMP ASKED FOR LOYALTY

He claims that at a dinner in the White House the president said: "I need loyalty. I expect loyalty." This can be interpreted as an attack on FBI independence, which traditionally keeps away from the presidency to preserve the integrity of its investigations.


7.THE RESEARCH ON RUSSIA

When asked if President Trump conspired with Russia, he did not give a clear answer. "That is a question that will be answered by the investigation, I think," he replied, referring to the work that has launched a newly appointed special tax.
Earlier he noted that while he was in office, the president was not the subject of the investigation. Will that have changed?

8.I was worried about what I could say TRUMP

"I was honestly worried that I would lie about the nature of our [first] meeting," Comey said in explaining why he took detailed notes of his talks with the president.

9.POSSIBLE RECORDINGS

As for the recordings of their conversations, as Trump himself suggested in a tweet, the former FBI director was in favor of making them public. "My God, I hope there are recordings."