Breaking News

Halle Berry surprises her fans with her' topless' photo: 'I, when they tell me, " I go there and have snacks

The 50-year-old actress posted a flirty photograph that quickly lit up her Instagram account

Anyone who sees the daring photograph Halle Berry published yesterday, which shows the American actress wearing a transparent dress, will be shocked. In her five decades of life, the protagonist of X-Men looks spectacular and, understandably, her publication flooded her Instagram account with thousands of 'likes' and comments from those who follow. Not for less; The mother of Nahla Ariela Aubry and Maceo Roberto Martinez looks beautiful. Halle Berry surprised her fans with her "topless" photo: "I, when they tell me," I go there and have snacks, "Halle wrote at the foot of the image.