Breaking News

Lady Gaga responds to those who criticize her figure: 'I am proud of my body'



Lady Gaga delivered an incredible performance last Sunday at the Super Bowl LI at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas. Her fans and millions of spectators around the world praised her performance, but she did not miss her detractors, who rather than look at their choreography or their voice, criticized the body of the singer of 30 years.


Before the wave of negative comments, the interpreter of Born This Way decided to respond to their detractors through their social networks. On Tuesday night, she posted a photograph of her half-time show in the Super Bowl and accompanied her with a message.
"I hear that my body is a topic of conversation, so I want to say that I am proud of my body and you should be like that too," began his message along these lines. "It does not matter who you are and what you do. I can give you millions of reasons why you do not need to be in the sights of something or someone to succeed. Be yourself, be relentlessly you. That's champions thing. Thank you all for supporting me. I love them. Xoxo, Gaga, "concluded the interpreter.


Gaga's response to her critics was most gracious and her fans celebrated the diplomacy she had to keep from getting carried away by those who harassed her. After her half-time show between the Patriots and the Falcons, the artist announced her Joanne World Tour, which will begin in August in Vancouver and end in December in Salt Lake City.

 Related Post

No comments