Breaking News

'Priceless', Celine Dion's reaction to the commitment of her fans

Céline Dion's songs have united thousands of couples around the world, but never in as literal a way as it did with Nick Janevski and Austin McMillan. The lovers are fanatics of the Canadian, reason why to Austin it seemed an excellent idea to propose marriage to him to his girlfriend during a meet & greet after the concert of the singer. What she did not tell is that Celine would be even more surprised than Nick in the photographs giving away some very funny postcards of the unforgettable moment.


While every bride wants to be the protagonist of such a special moment as this, there are times that concessions can be made. So has Austin, who would only share this moment with his idol. "Céline Dion is the only person who would not mind me photobombing the photos of our engagement. All the way I'm floating in the clouds feeling it's a dream! My heart is so happy! A dream come true! "Wrote the most beloved bride.
Nick pulled out a ten preparing this moment for months with the help of Céline's manager. Apparently, the boy was his personal trainer and managed to convince him to support him to make this an unforgettable day. The bride told Cosmopolitan that the reason behind Céline's reaction was that Austin was so excited that she could not even say yes to her future husband. "We were taking photos when he suddenly got on one knee. I froze. I did not say anything, just smiled. Two minutes passed and she got very nervous ... she hid behind a curtain! "

Of course, the couple will dance as their first song My Heart Will Go On. And as part of this great moment Céline only had good wishes for them: "Everything is a bit blurry but she was very sweet. She told us that she wanted a long and happy marriage like the one she had with her husband. He flattered my ring and asked if I could go to the wedding. "
"When Céline is as impressed as you are in your proposal," Austin began writing by sharing these images in her Instagram account. "There are no words to describe this moment! What I thought would be just a special night watching my favorite artist ended up being a night filled with so much fun, surprise and celebration with everyone I love and even ended up with donuts and ice cream, so I do not know how it could be any better. I'm going to marry the man of my dreams and I'm going to grow old with my best friend. God's timing is perfect, nothing could be better than this. "

No comments