Breaking News

Melania Trump on her life in Slovenia: 'Our past is clean, I have nothing to hide'

The new first lady of the United States appears in the cover of Vanity Fair "eating" jewels, an image that has not been to the liking of thousands of people



Since Donald Trump announced his intentions to become President of the United States, one of the names that began to attract attention was that of his third wife, Melania Trump, with whom he has been married since 2005. Her gestures, way of dressing and Some day-to-day activities became the center of attention, more now that she has the role of First Lady, a charge the former model claims she plans to play in a traditional Jackie Kennedy style. 


Melania today became the target of all her looks after an interview she gave to Vanity Fair where she talks about how her relationship with her husband is and says that her controversial life in Slovenia has nothing to hide, a talk decorated with A pair of photographs of "eating" and "drinking" jewelry.



According to the publication, Melania Trump - single Melanija Knavs - the story of her life is "perfect." From childhood and in her native Slovenia, the former model lived full of luxuries that for her friends in the communist era were difficult to obtain. However, her father's name, Viktor Knavs, was implicated in several illegal issues in 1976. When she heard about it, Melania opted to evade the subject: "They never investigated him or had any problems. Nothing to hide, "she says firmly and then 

ALSO READ :

demand respect for her father's privacy.
Instead of remembering such situations, Melania prefers to talk a little about her daily life, which, despite her taste, has changed completely since her husband won the election to become the current President of the United States. "No one controls me. I travel with my husband when I know I can go and I know that nothing happens if my son stays with the servants for a few days," Melania said of her relationship with Trump. "Donald is very supportive, if I say, 'I'm going to take a bath or I'm going to have a massage', he does not object." She added.


As wife and First Lady, she advises Donald Trump on his work, although she does not get too involved in his political affairs. "I decided not to go into politics or legislative matters, it's my husband who takes care of those things, no one finds out and no one will ever find out (from those tips), because that's all between my husband and me," She says flatly.


At 5.9 feet tall and Melania's 123 pounds, Donald sees the perfect woman. Even if his wife had an accident that left her unrecognizable, the business tycoon would stay by her side. Of course, as long as her breasts do not have any damage "because that detail is important," Donald told Howard Stern in 2005, the same year he and Melania took the yes yes at a ceremony held all over high in Mar- To-Lake, Donald's estate in Palm Beach Florida, a celebration to which Hillary and Bill Clinton were invited. "Things are as they are. All this is a professional issue, it's nothing personal, "explains the First Lady.


Seven years before the big day, at age 28, Melania agreed to date the 52-year-old businessman who did not take his eyes off her during New York Fashion Week. "I did not know much about Donald Trump. I had my life, my world. I did not know the kind of life he was wearing, "recalls Melania.
Although Donald was accompanied by another woman on that occasion, he managed to send her to the bathroom and meet the model who had stolen his attention. When she asked for his number to Melania, she did not give it to him thinking that she did not want to become "one of so many women who called." 


Instead she asked him to give her his number and was curious to see if he would give her his office or a personal one. "I wanted to see what his intentions were. It says a lot of a man what number he gives you. It happened to me all, "he added.
In Melania's perfect life there is no place for plastic surgeries or Botox, as she explains.
"I have not used anything, I have a healthy life, I take care of my skin and my body, I am against the Botox, I am against the injections, I think they are harmful to the face and to the nerves. Very confident and eager to "grow old with dignity, just as her mother, Amalija Ulčnik did.

No comments