Breaking News

Sergio Mayer Mori confirms the romance of his ex-Natália Subtil with Lenny Kravitz

Natalia Subtil, the stunning Brazilian model who expects a son of Sergio Mayer Mori, son of Barbara Mori and Sergio Mayer, lived an eight-month romance with American rocker Lenny Kravitz.

The affaire reports were revealed last week by a Mexican magazine. It was said that Subtil, 28, and Kravitz, who just turned 50, met in 2007 when the musician visited Rio de Janeiro to build a recording studio.

According to the same publication, Mayer Mori confirmed the affair in a statement in Mexico before his participation in the Second International Mapping Festival in Morelia, held in that city until November 12.

"Yes, Nata was with Lenny Kravitz, right now I do not know who she is, whether she's with someone or not, the granddaughter I do not know, and I say, I do not want to sound bad, but I do not care, That he does what he wants, "rather he is like everyone [is free to be with whomever he wants]," Mayer Mori told the magazine.

At the end of May, the 18-year-old confessed that Subtil was expecting his son. "I am very happy with the idea, I believe that a son is one of the greatest blessings that life can give you."

"Obviously I am aware of the commitment and responsibility that this implies," Mayer Mori said of the prospect of being a father to a 10-year-old woman.

"I will do my best to be able to cover all of my child's needs, and in the same way I will look after my child at all times, regardless of whether or not I have a relationship with the mother."

Subtil hung a photo on Facebook on November 5 to show her advanced state of pregnancy.

Mayer Mori has been pending the pregnancy and in August announced the sex of the baby, taking the opportunity to clarify that although he is aware of the evolution of the pregnancy but has no plans to return with the Brazilian.

"It's one thing for me to be pregnant with her, and another thing is for me to watch out for my daughter," she said of the baby on the way, who will be named Mila. "Of course! I've seen her much more often than I saw her before, everything, everything, for my baby."

That would counteract the declarations of the father of the young person requesting a test of DNA to the Brazilian, petition that caused the reaction of Subtil in TV.

No comments