Breaking News

Carlos Vives justifies the kiss that his daughter gave with Lauren Jauregui

In the wake of last week 's turmoil, a photo of Carlos Vives' daughter Lucía Vives, kissing Laurenti Jauregui of Fifth Harmony, the interpreter of "La Bicicleta", reacted calmly, assuring that there was Been "just a kiss".

As reported by the program Suelta la Sopa (Telemundo), the singer would have said: "It's just a kiss. I think this country needs a lot of love, we need more to love than hate ourselves," he said. "I have always told my children that in all their acts there is always love. When they called me to tell me about the kiss, I did not worry, what is behind that symbol is surely something very important for her."

His daughter also broke the silence, and in his account of Instagram published the photo that we publish on these lines.

"This month for the state of the American nation caused a fear that some of us had already ceased to feel ... and raised the fear of those who never had to leave. Equality, tolerance and towards love, social peace ... and instead, we choose to open an old chest of hate, ignorance, and intolerance - social, racial, religious, and sexual. "

1 comment: