Breaking News

Selena Gomez: 'I was depressed and anxious, I also had panic attacks'

It was not easy, but amidst the success, fame and profit of a large fortune, Selena Gomez had to stop and announce her temporary retirement several months ago. Today She is back and she does it an extraordinary way; Has taken up some projects and also poses for the first time for one of the most important fashion magazines worldwide. This has been the best showcase of the multifaceted star to share some details of that moment when anxiety and panic attacks led her to flee from the spotlight.



Focused on taking care of her physical and mental health, the pop star said goodbye to all her fans to put in order those things in her life that were not going well. "My self-esteem was destroyed. She was depressed and anxious. I had panic attacks before and after leaving the stage. Basically, I felt that it was not good, that I was not capable, "she declared for Vogue magazine, at which point Gomez also made a comparison, from a time to date things have changed and their audience is different." I was accustomed to To play for children, who asked to raise her little finger to make the promise not to let anyone make them feel bad ... suddenly, I have kids smoking and drinking in my shows, people in their 20s and 30s, I look into their eyes and I know That I could not say. "

But what followed the temporary resignation of her life as a star was very hard. The singer flew to Tennessee to confront her overwhelming reality and at that moment decided to undergo therapy with other girls, in a constant search to heal her mind. It was there when she stripped herself of the cell phone, and completely disconnected from the social network of which she became addicted, Instagram. "As soon as I became the most followed person of Instagram I was scared ... It became something that consumed me. It was the reason I got up and went to bed every day. She was an addict, she felt she was seeing things she did not want to see. I always end up feeling terrible every time I look at Instagram. "




Although she has now decided to take up the professional path, she does not leave the contact with her friends. The walks are another thing that motivates her, but she also prefers shelter in the house she rents in Valley. "I think only 17 people currently have my phone number ... maybe only two are famous."

The effort that has become better every day has paid off. The 'Hands To Myself' interpreter today feels more stable, thanks to the fact that he has also tested dialectical behavior therapy. "It has completely changed my life ... I wish more people would talk about that therapy. Girls teach us to be tough, strong, sexy, cool and relaxed. Along with her reflections and the new direction that has taken her life, enjoys a romance with the singer The Weeknd, with whom she has been very affectionate during the last months.

No comments