Breaking News

News Updates: George Clooney joked about the curious names that will put his twins

The actor says they are very excited about the arrival of the little ones

George Clooney has many talents, but choosing names for his children seems like he is not one of them. The Oscar-winner recently admitted that his wife Amal Clooney 'vetoed' her bizarre suggestions to name the waiting twins. "My wife says I can not name them House and Friends. That's the only thing I'm not allowed to do, "he said, referring to his tequila brand Casamigos, which he shares with his friend and partner Rande Gerber, Cindy Crawford's husband. These entertaining statements were made known to Entertainment Tonight last Tuesday at the CinemaCon. George added, "It was just an idea. You know, it's family stuff. "

The histrion showed that they still do not have names for their children, who will be born this year. "I do not know how you can digest (have two babies), but I'm excited," said the star. "It will be fun". The future dad has spent the last few days filling his wife with care. On Amal's health condition, Clooney spoke with Extra and revealed, "She's doing quite well. Is incredible. I have nothing to do. There is nothing I can do to help, but I make tea and other things.


The Money Monster actor also stressed that he is ready for the arrival of the babies, with whom he and Amal will debut as parents. "I know how to wrap a baby in blankets. I know what I'm made for. " However, the 55-year-old heartthrob still does not practice diaper change, but acknowledges that he has great chemistry with children. "I played a pediatrician in ER," he told E! News. "So I know how to deal with children ... Yes there is an accident, I am there. I'm the boy. " Julianne Moore, who participates in Geroge Clooney's latest project as director, believes he will be a 'natural' father. "He'll have a good time. It will be a natural father, "the award-winning actress told ET. "It was great with the little kids on our set. Really wonderful".
The couple, who earlier this year announced that they would become parents - is taking all necessary precautions to make the pregnancy successful. George told Paris Match last February that both he and his wife - who is a recognized human rights lawyer - will avoid traveling to places where they might be at risk. "We have decided to be more responsible, avoid the danger," he told the French publication. "I will not go to the south of Sudan or the Congo. Amal will no longer travel to Iraq and avoid places where he is not welcome. "