Breaking News

Antonio Banderas discovers to us who was his first love, Celia Trujillo, deceased just after recording the interview with the actor

Antena 3 has premiered its new program The Tree of Your Life, an interview format presented by Toñi Moreno that had Antonio Banderas as the first guest. With a family tree as the main thread of the program, the actor was visited by some friends who helped him to go over his life. In one of the moments of the interview Banderas remembered his first love, Celia Trujillo, and he did with a great affection. The actor from Malaga claimed that he maintained a very good relationship with her, in fact she spoke of Antonio who fell in love when he was 17 years old and with whom he toured the theaters of the Andalusian city when they made their pinitos as actors. But if there was a moment that froze our heart was a sign that appeared during the broadcast that claimed that Celia had died weeks after recording the program with Antonio. The tree of life made a beautiful semblance of him that has become his best posthumous homage. Celia Trujillo died last February after a long battle with cancer and the actor said goodbye to her through Twitter: "Today is one of those days when life shakes you hard," said the actor in his networks .



In the tree of his life so Antonio remembered it. "Celia, who was a girlfriend of mine who I still love, I would send her a letter every day," said the actor who did not remember even making collages in his letters with his photo dressed in Superman or sent strands of Hair as a sign of everything I wanted. In fact, Celia, who provided the program with many of those letters written in 1981, said that when Antonio Banderas told him his intentions to go to Madrid to try his luck as an actor "He asked me to get married, so we could go together ... Continuity projects. But he was so clear that he had to go and I somehow thought I had to go. " They began a relationship at a distance, they wrote almost daily. She was romantic and dreamy.

Celia, later happily married to actor Angel Pardo, admitted in the interview that "the letters were super fun, she made me drawings, collages and even a lock of hair or blood." And he adds: "I put a face of a turtle joking, and there is a letter in which he calls me a little turtle and puts me the picture of a turtle." The thing did not prosper but they maintained a nice friendship. As the actor himself said, "relationships do not thrive but they remain.Life is made up of many pieces and it was a very important part of my life.Through the years I have seen her again and some of those letters brought me, no To give them back to me ... as a gift ... as if they told me do not forget who you are ... "

Banderas has always been very passionate and came to say in: "All the important decisions of my life, I have taken them very fast, I have never been a reflexive person, I can not be, I can not change." The actor, with the humility and sincerity that characterizes him, answered the question of who has been the love of his life: "It would not be fair to say the love of my life has been Melanie, or Celia, or Ana ... It would be unfair , Because the love of my life I feel now with the person I am, with Nicole (Kimpel) The love of my life will always be that of my daughter, that will always be, that is imperturbable, it can destroy the world and that It will remain, that is clear to me. " Stella precisely received an emotional message at the beginning of the interview.
Towards her partner, the beautiful Dutchwoman with whom she shares her life for two and a half years, has only compliments: "I am in love with her to the bar." He found in her"a lot of peace, she is a different person than I had shared my life before, she is not part of this profession, which is a plus, there is no competition. She is very calm, I am ready. There are mornings that I get up bounced, there is no one who can stand me, and she holds me and also smiles, watching me as if I were in a theater. Everything lasts five or ten minutes at most. I do not keep anything inside, things are very transparent with me, sometimes too much, and she waits ... There are other people who come into that game and already read it. They take it personally and read, Nicole is very measured.

"I already have three - I refer to his daughter Stella del Carmen, and both Melanie Griffith, Dakota and Alexander-Dakota were five when I arrived at that house and Alexander Eight, I have walked them in arms all over the world, I have raised them both, and I have a lot of affection and they to me, and we are in direct contact. "And finally he referred to his ex-wife, Melanie Griffith, with whom "We are very well and I am delighted that we have both been able to do things in an elegant way, something that has been good for both of us and for the people around us. We're going to bury it, it's gone, the memories are there, Nicole understands it perfectly.Amelani now I'm going to see her in London, we've already eaten all three together.At the Angels she invited us, and very well. "