Breaking News

Enrique Guzman banned Silvia Pinal 'losing the baby': "I said 'no way - we got married tomorrow'"

Silvia Pinal carried Alejandra Guzmán in her womb, so the Venezuelan singer did not hesitate to propose marriage to the actress of Viridiana


According to Milenio newspaper reported last summer, actress Silvia Pinal began the pre-production of a biographical series that will tell the most spectacular details of her life: "I told you about the principles of when I was young, when I was in school and Now I miss everything that was my entrance to the cinema, the theater. Remembering is living. " As it is well known, the Viridiana actress had a rather turbulent relationship with singer Enrique Guzman, father of the singer Alejandra Guzman, and many fans are wondering how much of that stage will be included in the series, and how true will be the history.


Interviewed by the Ventaneando program, this week Enrique Guzman gave his version of some of the facts and did not stop surprising the public: "[my children] are the ones that made me marry Silvia. She told me 'I'm pregnant and I'm going to have to lose the baby. I said 'no way - we're getting married tomorrow.' Before the shocking revelations, Enrique also revealed that he put a single condition to the protagonist of The privilege of loving: "As long as you give me the other, because I want two children."



The singer of the band Los Teen Pops also confessed that there was domestic violence while he was with Michelle Salas' great-grandmother, a detail that deeply regrets: "Of that part of my life I regret because I should not have put a hand on it." And although Enrique clarified that he did not do it "more than once," he lamented it sharply: "I violated her and I should not have done it."


It is not yet known whether Silvia, who for many years recounted the harrowing stories of hundreds of women through her Mujer program, real life cases, will finally count her own, or whether she will simply review her achievements. It should be emphasized that, apart from highlighting theater, film and television, Silvia has also linked with politics, flirted with art (she was a model for Diego Rivera) and published her autobiographical book, Esta soy yo.

No comments