Breaking News

Rashel Díaz happy with the return of his son Juan Daniel

Rashel Diaz cried with emotion when his son Juan Daniel arrived by surprise at his house in Miami. The co-presenter of A New Day (Telemundo) is still not accustomed to the absence of her eldest son since he left a few months ago to study at the university in Tallahassee, FL, a few hours from his home in Miami.

His partner, Carlos Garcia, organized with Juan Daniel, 18, the visit of his stepson without Diaz imagined anything. Another who cried with joy when she saw her brother was Daniela, 12, the daughter of Diaz who still lives at home with her and misses Juan Daniel.

"I suffering, I still have not recovered. I still have her room closed because I cry when I see it, "says the Cuban about adapting to not having her son at home. However, she admits that for Juan Daniel it has been a positive experience." It costs me a lot of work yet, but I see it Very happy, I look happy. I think he has grown a lot, he has known many things about himself, about his strength, about living alone, that he no longer depends on Mom, that he has to learn about finances, that the study is not so Easy as before, you have to spend time. It has been formidable for him, which he has cost me, "he admits.

At least you can spend several days with family and enjoy Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments