Breaking News

Kendall Jenner reopens her Instagram account after a week away from the social network

The detoxification therapy of social networks has lasted exactly six days for Kendall Jenner. Just a week ago she closed her Instagram account without warning or reason, leaving 68 million followers without their spectacular looks in underwear.

There are many celebrities who, after a harmful comment or negative experience, decide to leave the virtual world. This is not the case with Kendall. A few days later, the young woman opened her heart on Ellen Degeneres' program and explained the reason for her sudden decision.

"I needed a cleaning. I wanted to take a break. When I got up, the first thing I did was look (the phone) and when I went to bed was also the last thing I checked, "she confessed to the hostess. "I felt I depended on it, so I decided to take a break."

Her virtual disappearance grabbed headlines in the media unleashing all kinds of rumors. Something that the celebrity does not understand. "It's crazy that this has been news," she explains. In addition to Instagram, she also disconnected Twitter from her phone so any comment on it was totally alien. "I thought this would not matter to anyone."

she was wrong. Now that she knows the impact of her departure, Kendall is more determined than ever to rejoin the world of networks. "I'll come back," she said with a laugh. Even if she does, she acknowledges that she is enjoying her 'freedom' to the full. "You start to enjoy what real life is and relationships with people face to face," she concluded.

No comments